The New Zealand Association of Clinical Research (NZACRes) promotes clinical research in New Zealand and brings together members of the clinical research community to network and create collaborative solutions for our industry. NZACRes has a large membership consisting of a wide range of industry experience and skill sets.
- Investigators, Study Coordinators, Physicians, Clinical Research Nurses, University and Hospital based research personnel
- Clinical Research Managers, Clinical Research Associates, Regulatory Specialists and personnel from research institutes
- Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device research personnel
- Pharmacists and Laboratory personnel
- Health Economists, Biostatisticians and Data Managers
- Medical Writers and Industry Consultants
NZACRes is a non-profit scientific educational organisation. It is run by an elected team of volunteer officers from amongst its members.
Our overarching goal is to promote and support clinical research in New Zealand by:
- acting as a conduit for networking within the industry;
- providing information and resources for the industry in New Zealand;
- educating stakeholders on issues pertinent to clinical research in New Zealand
- supporting and encouraging training opportunities for our members;
- promoting New Zealand as a preferred location for clinical research.
For more information please view about us.