Current Jobs & Training Information
Data Manager (Wellington-based) Full-time Position (fixed term)
The Medical Research Institute of New Zealand is an independent medical research organisation based in Wellington, NZ. Our medical specialists and scientists investigate the causes of important public health problems and use this knowledge to improve the prevention and treatment of disease.
We are seeking applicants with experience in data management with the following key attributes:
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and self-manage timelines/study priorities whilst working as part of a team
- Applied experience of statistical software such as ‘R’ or ‘SAS’
- Desire and ability to innovate within novel research methodology and data management
- Experience within clinical or other research data management is preferable
This role will principally involve the building and maintenance of study databases using the REDCap platform and maximising data flow and functionality using SQL and PHP programming. Data security processes and interrogation will be a significant aspect.
Address: Medical Research Institute of New Zealand, Private Bag 7902, Wellington 6242
Applications close on Friday the 4th August 2017