Syneos Health is currently looking to hire a CRAII in the New Zealand to join our business to be fully integrated into one of our main sponsor partners.
- You will be fully integrated into one sponsor, a top Pharmaceutical company.
• You will monitor regional sites.
• You will be working directly with this sponsor, using only their SOPs, protocols and will be fully integrated into their IT systems and study teams.
• You will take ownership of your assigned studies from feasibility to close-out
• You will be home-based, offering you the possibility of a better work-life balance.
• You will receive managerial guidance and support at all times from both the sponsor, and Syneos Health management team.
• You will be offered a permanent contract with future opportunities for growth and development within both the sponsor organisation and Syneos Health.
You should have the following experience / skills to be considered:
- Bachelor’s Degree in allied health fields such as Nursing, Pharmacy, or Health Science
- Previous clinical trial monitoring experience gained within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company.
- Solid understanding of ICH-GCP guidelines.
- On-site monitoring experience is essential
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven experience of building relationships with site staff.
- 2 yrs min local monitoring experience required
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need those the most.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +612 8437 9251.
Closing date: 3rd December, 2019
Post your Job
Relevant job vacancies can be posted on the NZACRes website.
Please send the details of the vacancy to email@example.com.
The suggested minimum information should include the following
- The job title and brief description of the position
- The organisation and the location of the role
- The minimum qualifications and experience required
- How to apply for the position and the deadline of the application