Internationally recognised for the quality of our operations, we are the largest Australian owned CRO, a recipient of the ARCS ANZ Clinical Trials award for “Best CRO” and we’ve been consistently growing since our inception. Our operations span across the Asia Pacific, we work with international clients and with our headquarters in Sydney, we are ideally placed to drive the local pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
We value our people – they are our key strength in delivering successful clinical trial projects to our clients. We offer a true career path for our dedicated and committed staff. Our environment is fast paced and ever changing to meet client demands – we are dynamic and innovative regularly formulating strategies for best practice and continuously improving our service offering. We want people to join our business relishing a challenge with a collaborative and diligent approach to their work and to embrace our vision of becoming CRO of choice.
We also like to have fun and have a social committee to this end organizing various staff events. We place a strong emphasis on a collaborative and collegiate environment and ultimately, we give everyone the chance to make a difference. We offer regular internal and external training, a competitive bonus structure and other benefits for all our staff.
Acting as the primary link between sites and sponsor, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a site manager to ensure that clinical trials are conducted and documented as per ICH GCP guidelines, global and local regulatory requirements and Novotech/Client SOPs;
- Providing mentorship to less experienced staff;
- Providing support to the project manager as required; and
- Performing site selection visits to ensure sites have adequate resources to conduct studies.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 2-3 years of independent Oncology experience;
- Tertiary qualifications in clinical or life sciences related field (relevant experience/qualifications in similar professions may also be considered);
- Solid knowledge of GCP, national and international regulations and a sound understanding of how they apply to you;
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills with a genuine commitment to contributing to the development of innovative treatments;
- Previous experience in monitoring oncology trials would be highly desirable; and
- A strong track record of performing visits to sites according to the Clinical Monitoring Plan.
To achieve the highest standards in drug development, our people are ‘best in class’ and work tirelessly to develop better, safer and more effective therapeutics. In recognition of our people’s commitment to quality and the skills they bring, Novotech rewards generously, offering competitive salaries, attractive bonus potential and a full range of benefits tailored to meet a balanced lifestyle.
We place a strong emphasis on a collaborative and collegiate work environment, giving you the opportunity to make a difference. We provide numerous opportunities to progress personally and professionally with scope to define your career path. Regular targeted internal and external training, as well as learning and knowledge-sharing opportunities, are an integral part of the development program for our valued staff.
Applications close 6 July 2019.
Please apply through the link below: