Senior Clinical Research Associate (II)
New Zealand, ideally Auckland
Home or office-based
Syneos Health is currently looking to hire a Senior CRA (II) in the New Zealand to join our early phase business.
- Monitor regional sites.
• Have ownership of your assigned studies from feasibility to closeout
• Home or office -based, offering you the possibility of a better work-life balance.
• You will receive managerial guidance and support at all times from the Syneos Health management team.
• Permanent contract with future opportunities for growth and development within Syneos Health.
You should have the following experience / skills to be considered:
- Bachelor’s Degree in allied health fields such as Nursing, Pharmacy, or Health Science
• Previous clinical trial monitoring experience gained within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company.
• Solid understanding of ICH-GCP guidelines.
• On-site monitoring experience is essential.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Proven experience of building relationships with site staff.
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need those the most.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply to email@example.com or call +612 8437 9251 or +61 499 600 168.
Closing date: 30th March 2020
Post your Job
Relevant job vacancies can be posted on the NZACRes website FREE of charge
Please send the details of the vacancy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The suggested minimum information should include the following
- The job title and brief description of the position
- The organisation and the location of the role
- The minimum qualifications and experience required
- How to apply for the position and the deadline of the application