Vacancies in New Zealand
Senior/Clinical Research Associate
Are you passionate about working on innovative programmes in oncology, rare disease, cardiovascular, and other therapeutic areas partnering with a world-renowned top 5 pharma? Great, because we’re hiring!
We’re looking for innovative clinical research professionals just like you to join our global clinical operations teams across Auckland and Christchurch.
- Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits and work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plans
- Provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols, sites and therapeutic areas
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrolment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or other scientific/nursing disciplines is essential
- Minimum of 2 years independent site monitoring experience as a CRA
- CRO or Pharmaceutical experience is highly desired
- Ability to travel which will involve travelling to the North or South Island
- Extensive knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines is required
- Oncology experience is highly desired
- Experience working with a Single Dedicated/FSP Sponsor as a CRA is desired
What is in it for you?
- A competitive base salary, generous car and health allowance, an annual bonus, flexible working, lifestyle and community days, regular social events, breakfast staples and fresh fruit provided, close to public transport, Global mobility opportunities and a Management team dedicated to taking you to where you want to go
- You will have the opportunity to build a career in a supportive environment, work with Industry leading Pharmaceutical companies and inspiring thought leaders
- We celebrate your success, we celebrate our learning’s, we celebrate Healthcare. This is just the beginning.
If you wish to hear more about these positions or any other positions IQVIA is currently advertising, please apply using this link: https://iqvia.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/IQVIA/job/Auckland-New-Zealand-AUC1/Senior—Clinical-Research-Associate_R1129573
Closing date for applications is: 31st August 2020
Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) X2
New Zealand; Auckland or Christchurch
Permanent, but may also consider contract
Syneos Health is currently looking to hire a Senior CRAII in Auckland, New Zealand to join our early phase business.
- You will monitor sites.
• You will be working with sponsors
• You will take ownership of your assigned studies from feasibility to close-out
• You may be home or office-based, offering you the possibility of a better work-life balance.
We offer a permanent contract with future opportunities for growth and development within Syneos Health.
You should have the following experience / skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in allied health fields such as Nursing, Pharmacy, or Health Science
- Previous clinical trial monitoring experience gained within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company.
- Solid understanding of ICH-GCP guidelines.
- On-site monitoring experience is essential
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven experience of building relationships with site staff.
- 2-3 years minimum local monitoring experience required
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need those the most.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply using the following link: https://incresearch.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=20003765&lang=en&sns_id=mailto#.XuBB3HNUkBA.mailto
Closing date: 15th July, 2020
Clinical Research Nurse
To work as part of a Christchurch based team
Approximately 32 hours/week
Registered Nurse with at least 5 years post graduate experience.
Wide experience in most aspects of patient care
Current Annual Practicing Certificate
Previous research experience preferred but not essential
Excellent communicator with positive manner
Ability to work collaboratively and independently
Self-directed, proactive, uses initiative
The ability to balance competing priorities, complex situations, and tight deadlines
High level of personal motivation, integrity, and initiative
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Deirdre Thompson 03) 3377821 for more information
Closing date 19th July 2020
The Medical Institute of New Zealand (MRINZ) is looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join the team in our Wellington based office. The MRINZ is an independent medical research organisation dedicated to investigating the causes of important public health problems In New Zealand and internationally. Visit our website for more information: https://www.mrinz.ac.nz/.
Deadline: 24 July 2020
Contract: Full time, fixed term for one year
Summary of role: Undertake monitoring of clinical research activities at the MRINZ to ensure compliance with regulatory standards, ICH GCP and MRINZ SOPs. This includes monitoring of studies being undertaken at the MRINZ offices in Wellington and also performing monitoring of external study sites located across New Zealand and internationally.
Relevant Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Life Sciences or other scientific/ nursing disciplines.
- Two or more years of experience in an academic clinical research role with ideally at least 1 year of monitoring experience.
- In depth understanding of and experience of working to ICH GCP guidelines.
- Understanding of quality management systems, methods and current standards.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Knowledge of and experience using the Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) system and ideally experience using the Castor electronic data capture system.
- Undertake the monitoring of delegated studies in accordance with a pre-specified monitoring plan, ICH GCP, regulatory requirements and MRINZ SOPs and verify that trial data is consistent with patient clinical notes and other source documentation (source data verification/review).
- Develop monitoring plans, report templates and any other associated monitoring tools where required, in collaboration with Project Manager(s) and Principal.
- Maintain MRINZ systems (e.g. quality management systems, project management systems) and other central records within REDCap and Sharepoint) as necessary.
- Ensure all study related essential documents are catalogued, coded and classified within the Trial Master File and ensure appropriate archiving at study close-out.
- Contribute to study design, documentation and functional plans (including protocols, reference manuals, analysis plans, management charters, data management plans, quality plans) for assigned studies.
- Review study databases and feedback to the Data Management and Informatics teams regarding issues relevant to compliance/ monitoring.
- Participate in and contribute to Trial Management Group meetings, including providing feedback to study staff (Site and Sponsor representatives) regarding monitoring findings.
- Ability and means to travel domestically and internationally.
To apply please contact Mark Holliday (email@example.com) with a cover letter and CV.
Post your vacancies
Relevant job vacancies can be posted on the NZACRes website FREE of charge
Please send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The suggested minimum information should include the following
- The job title and brief description of the position
- The organisation and the location of the role
- The minimum qualifications and experience required
- How to apply for the position and the deadline of the application