The NZACRes website includes events that are of interest to our members. If you would like to post an event on our website please send relevant details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NZACRes – Auckland Regional Conference Event
July 1 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmCost: $60
Given the current COVID-19 risks, NZACRes have decided to split the conference this year.
We aim to run 3 regional conference events.
The conference will only be available to members, so register for free today!
The first event will be held in Auckland on Thursday, 1st July at the Clinical Education Centre, Auckland City Hospital, 2 Park Road, Grafton, Auckland
Tickets will be limited due to potential COVID restrictions.
Presentations will be recorded and made available via the members section of the NZACRes website.
Indicative Speaker Programme
- Patrick Gladding, Consultant Cardiologist – Big data, data mining and machine learning to identify clinical trial participants
- Helen Petousis-Harris, Associate Professor, University of Auckland – COVID-19 vaccines
- Pharmaceutical Solutions Ltd – NZ Marketing Strategy – NZTE partnership
- Nic Aagaard & Matthew Poulsen, HDEC – The Modernisation of Ethics (MOE) project
- Jacquie Palmer, Pharmaceutical Solutions – NZ Marketing Strategy
- Roche – Electronic Systems or Quality Management
- Ruth Lucas, Auckland District Health Board – TeleTrials
- Full Speakers Programme to follow…
A working lunch and tea/coffee will be provided.
75 tickets will be released in group 1. This will ensure that social distancing can be maintained should it be necessary.
A second ticketing group may be released at a later stage with the understanding that group 2 may not be able to attend if COVID restrictions are put into place. Tickets will be refunded as necessary.