The NZACRes website includes events that are of interest to our members. If you would like to post an event on our website please send relevant details to email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
NZACRes – Wellington Regional Conference & AGM
August 13, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pmCost: $60
The second regional conference event will be held at the Wellington Regional Hospital Education Centre.
The NZACRes AGM will be held prior to the conference. All members are welcome to attend the AGM, but a ticket will need to be purchased for the conference that follows.
Given the current COVID-19 risks, NZACRes have decided to split the conference this year, instead running 3 regional conference events.
Indicative Speaker Programme
- Ian Town – COVID-19 response and the approach to reconnecting with the world
- Martin Hefford – Health and Disability Review Transition
- Medsafe – Therapeutic Products Act update
- Rob Weinkove – CAR-T study
- Alice Rogan – Emergency Medicine Research
- Dianne Sika-Paotonu – Pacifica Research
- Tanya Baker – Medicines NZ
- Josephine Harris – Start-up of commercial trials in NZ
- Rochelle Style – Ethical issues raised by health research using AI
A working lunch and tea/coffee will be provided.
Thanks to PPD who are providing sponsorship support for this event.
The conference will only be available to members, so register to be an NZACRes member (free membership to NZACRes offered until March 2022)!
Tickets will be released in groups to mitigate potential COVID restrictions. Group 1 is on sale now!
Ticket sales will close on Tuesday the 10th August at 5 pm.